Posted by Leinweber Insurance Agency on
Agency represents in Thornton, CO. For a quote call us 303-558-9880 or email at email@example.com.
The office was full of excitement on December 6, 2012. We celebrated some birthdays and had the company Christmas party. If there is a party in the horizon for you, that either you are hosting or attending, what do plan to fix? During all the hustle and bustle of the holidays it is hard to find time to fix that perfect dish. Here is a recipe that might entice you to fix. It is simple and very delicious. Not sure what to call this treat, who really cares what you should be doing is shopping for Car insurance near Thornton CO. In the off chance you are interested in recipe here it is. It consists of 6 ingredients.
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese
- 2 pkgs of crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 tsp of extract.
- Melt the mixture on low heat for about 10 mins.
- Press 1 pkg. of crescents onto bottom of a cake pan ( do not grease)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of pressed rolls (can put fruit preserves or jelly on top as well)
- Press 1 pkg of crescent on top
- Melt 1 stick of butter, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pour over top
- Bake for 30 mins. or until golden on top.